Monday, June 3, 2013

Ham and Apple Pizza

I had Sloppy Joe Pizza on the menu but when it came right down to it, it just wasn't doing it for me. I started doing some poking around and came across some ideas I knew I could work with!









Like with all my pizzas, amounts are to taste, but dont over load.



Pre-Baked Pizza crust(I did 1 gluten free and 1 regular)
Apple Butter
Ham(I had a sample of Oscar Mayer Nitrate Free Applewood Smoked Ham so I used that)
Granny Smith Apple, Sliced(I dipped them in lemon water, to keep them from browning)
Walla Walla or Vidalia(Sweet) Onion, Minced
Spinach
Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
Mozzarella



Preheat oven to 350

Spread the apple butter over the crust,










layer ham, apples, onions and spinach.











Sprinkle with cheeses.










Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly golden brown.







No comments:

Post a Comment