Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Review of French Wall Rack w/ Bar & 10 Hooks

Originally submitted at Cookware Essentials

Features:
  • Painted according to your choice of metal finish
  • Ships fully assembled
  • Comes with 10 pot hooks
  • Artistically crafted in wrought iron
  • Available in 12 designer metal finishes
  • Dimensions: 25" W x 13" D x 12" H
<...

Very nice solid piece
By SuperPickle from Sequim, WA on 11/14/2010
4out of 5
Pros: Displays Items Attractively, Easy To Assemble, Sturdy
Cons: Screws not long enough
Best Uses: Function
Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper
This is perfect for my needs, a nice small wall unit to arrange my pots. The large drywall screws included seemed to do the job with my flimsy cookware but the second I put on a nicer stainless steel set they pulled from the wall. So along with large holes I had to patch, I cant have it centered like I wanted it. The screws included were WAY to short to reach the stud though so I had to find my own. Now that it is attached to studs it supports ALOT!
Overall a great piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment