Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Sheet Pan Bacon Cheeseburger

I am trying to lower my carb intake. Last week I made an excellent sheet pan taco that the whole family LOVED. (They added tortilla chips on the side of theirs). I figured that the same concept would apply to a bacon cheeseburger! I bought them buns to put their slices on if they like and we can all enjoy together.








2 lbs ground beef (I used 88/12)
Season to taste (I used garlic powder and some FreshJax Grill Master Burger Seasoning)
2 TB water

My Pick of Toppings: (to taste, just don't over load)
SuperPickle's Secret Sauce 
Red Onion
Dill Pickles
6 thick slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
French Fried Onions
A good mix of white and yellow cheddar
Tomato
Lettuce





Mix your ground beef, seasonings and water.

In a shallow rimmed 9 x 11 baking pan (lightly greased) pat the meat mixture evenly to the edges.

Spread your sauce over the meat (you can use any sauce you like Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, BBQ, a combo, whatever you like)
Top with chopped onions, pickles and the crumbled bacon.




Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

Carefully remove from the oven. Gently tilt over a sink or bowl to drain pan of grease as best as possible.







Top with French Fried onions and cheese. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes more to melt the cheese thoroughly.










Remove from oven and allow to set for 5-10 minutes












Slice and top with fresh shredded lettuce and tomatoes as desired.












You can put the slice on a bun or eat as is!











No comments:

Post a Comment